- Guiding Principals
- Our History
- Board of Directors
- Annual Report
- Our Relationship with McDonald's
- Photo Gallery
RMHC Augusta is celebrating 30 years of being a "home away from home" for families seeking medical treatment for their sick or injured child. We have helped over 16,000 families, since we opened our doors in 1984.
In 2013, we served 619 families.
It's easy to give to RMHC Augusta! You can donate online, drop your spare change in a donation box at McDonald's, donate goods or services, or volunteer your time.
We believe that when you change a child's life, you change a family's, which can change a community, and ultimately the world.
We strive to be part of that change and part of the solution in improving the lives of children and their families. We extend our reach and impact by leveraging our 29 years of experience and strong relationships with our community to continuously improve and expand our core programs, while also developing new services to address the unique needs of the community we serve. We don't do it alone. We rely on our strong relationships with the medical community to provide access to health care. We rely on strategic alliances with organizations that have the knowledge and infrastructure to extend our reach. We rely on you - our donors, volunteers, staff and friends.
To enhance the lives of children and their families by creating and supporting programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children.
To provide nurturing and supportive environments and services to directly improve the health and well-being of children and to bring comfort to their families.
To Create a Caring Community for Families.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta believes in:
- Family First - We believe that our families deserve the highest quality environment and experience, that is always delivered with respect, kindness and compassion.
- Stewardship - We will faithfully utilize and protect our resources, both financial and human.
- Partnership - We will develop and foster mutually beneficial relationships.
- Inspiration - We value the enthusiasm and energy of visionary thinking and the pursuit of excellence in everything we do.
- Continuous Improvement - We will develop measurable goals and standards, using facts to guide our progress.