- Donate to Our House!
- Top Ten Ways to Give
- Wish List
- Sponsor an Event
- Pop Tab Pandemonium
- Host A Fundraiser
- McDonald's Donation Boxes
- Friends Of The House
RMHC Augusta is celebrating 30 years of being a "home away from home" for families seeking medical treatment for their sick or injured child. We have helped over 16,500 families, since we opened our doors in 1984.
In 2014, we served 631 families.
It's easy to give to RMHC Augusta! You can donate online, drop your spare change in a donation box at McDonald's, donate goods or services, or volunteer your time.
McDonald's Donation Boxes
There's No Such Thing As Small Change!
Next time you go to McDonald's don't forget to donate your change to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta through the donation box. A nickel here, a quarter there....It may not seem like much, but when everyone donates, a little bit goes a long way.
Now, more than ever, you can be confident that your donation will benefit RMHC Augusta. Through a relationship with Best Vendors, we have created a third party pick up system. All donation boxes now contain a special lock and are only opened when Best Vendors visits each restaurant throughout the month to retrieve your change. This money is securely transported and counted then deposited into the RMHC Augusta account. Seventy-five percent (75%) of the money raised stays right here in Augusta to benefit our local charity, with the remaining 25% supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities Global. So, every penny dropped into the box will be used to help families in need.
Little by little, we can do a lot!