- Guiding Principals
- Our History
- Board of Directors
- Annual Report
- Our Relationship with McDonald's
- Photo Gallery
RMHC Augusta is celebrating 30 years of being a "home away from home" for families seeking medical treatment for their sick or injured child. We have helped over 16,000 families, since we opened our doors in 1984.
In 2013, we served 619 families.
It's easy to give to RMHC Augusta! You can donate online, drop your spare change in a donation box at McDonald's, donate goods or services, or volunteer your time.
Relationship with McDonald's
Ronald McDonald House Charities has been McDonald's "charity of choice" for 40 years.
Portions of the annual operating costs for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta are graciously funded by McDonald's owner/operators from the Augusta Co-op of McDonald's restaurants. The remainder of our annual operating income comes from the generosity of individual and corporate donors. McDonald's involvement extends beyond monetary support:
- Franchises partner with local Chapters for promotional and fundraising events.
- McDonald's employees are dedicated volunteers.
- Owner/operators participate in local and global RMHC boards.
- RMHCA Donation Boxes are hosted in our Co-Op restaurants.
- In-restaurant sales of USA Today are all donated to RMHCA.
- McDonald's conducts an annual fundraiser in November called McHappy Day.
- Augusta area McDonald's Owner/Operators donate two pennies per pound of fries sold to RMHCAugusta.
No company can solely fund RMHCAugusta's programs and our projected growth. We need the support of the entire community and greatly value any support you can afford to RMHC of Augusta, whether it's through cash donations, your time, or fundraising efforts.