- Ronald McDonald House
- Requesting A Room
- Guest Information
- Our Families
- RMHC US Scholarship Program
RMHC Augusta is celebrating 30 years of being a "home away from home" for families seeking medical treatment for their sick or injured child. We have helped over 16,500 families, since we opened our doors in 1984.
In 2014, we served 631 families.
It's easy to give to RMHC Augusta! You can donate online, drop your spare change in a donation box at McDonald's, donate goods or services, or volunteer your time.
RMHC US Scholarship Program
Scholarship applicants for all RMHC programs must:
- Live within a participating program's geographic boundaries.
- Be a legal U.S. resident.
- Be less than 21 years of age.
- Carry a minimum 2.7 GPA.
- Be eligible to enroll and attend an institution of higher education or a vocational/technical school.
- Disclose other scholarship programs for which he/she has applied.
- Plan to enroll at an accredited post-secondary education institution during the academic year following their graduation.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application either by mail, or online, and send required supporting materials and documentation to ISTS postmarked no later than January 20, 2015.
- Apply for only one of the scholarship programs offered by the local RMHC Chapter.
- Be willing to provide additional verification of all information in scholarship application, upon request.
Applications for the RMHC US Scholarship Programs will be available no later than January 20th, 2015. If you have difficulty downloading an application, please contact RMHCAugusta.