- Ronald McDonald House
- Requesting A Room
- Guest Information
- Our Families
- RMHC US Scholarship Program
RMHC Augusta is celebrating 30 years of being a "home away from home" for families seeking medical treatment for their sick or injured child. We have helped over 16,000 families, since we opened our doors in 1984.
In 2013, we served 619 families.
It's easy to give to RMHC Augusta! You can donate online, drop your spare change in a donation box at McDonald's, donate goods or services, or volunteer your time.
RMHC US Scholarship Program
RMHCAugusta through the RMHC US Scholarship Program seeks to invest in students who are exemplary role models in their communities and have the initiative to fulfill their educational goals. The RMHC goal is simple: to identify and invest in future leaders. This program is comprised of four individual scholarship program.
RMHC-HACER: Applicant must have at least one parent of Hispanic/Latino heritage.
RMHC-ASIA: Applicant must have at least one parent of Asian/Pacific-Islander heritage.
RMHC-African American Future Achievers: Applicant must have at least one parent of African American or Black heritage.
RMHC - Scholars: All students may apply regardless of ethnic heritage. Note: Asian, African American and Hispanic/Latino students are welcome to apply for the RMHC Scholars program provided they have not applied for one of the three scholarship programs.
Scholarship applicants for all RMHC programs must:
- Live within a participating program's geographic boundaries.
- Be a legal U.S. resident.
- Be less than 21 years of age.
- Carry a minimum 2.7 GPA.
- Be eligible to enroll and attend an institution of higher education or a vocational/technical school.
- Disclose other scholarship programs for which he/she has applied.
- Plan to enroll at an accredited post-secondary education institution during the academic year following their graduation.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application either by mail, or online, and send required supporting materials and documentation to ISTS postmarked no later than January 27, 2012.
- Apply for only one of the scholarship programs offered by the local RMHC Chapter.
- Be willing to provide additional verification of all information in scholarship application, upon request.
Applications for the RMHC US Scholarship Programs will be available no later than November 12 via PDF download on the International Scholarship and Tuition Services website. If you have difficulty downloading an application, please contact RMHCAugusta.