- Donate to Our House!
- Top Ten Ways to Give
- Wish List
- Sponsor an Event
- Pop Tab Pandemonium
- Host A Fundraiser
- McDonald's Donation Boxes
- Friends Of The House
Over 15,000 families have been served by RMHC Augusta since we opened our doors in 1984.
In 2012, we served 631 families.
It's easy to give to RMHC Augusta. You can donate online, drop your spare change in a donation box at McDonald's, donate goods or services, or volunteer your time.
Top Ten Ways to Give
There are ways that everyone, regardless of age or economic status, can help Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta provide temporary housing and services for families who face the challenge of caring for their seriously or chronically ill or injured child. Donations of all types and sizes help pay for the daily expenses of creating a "home away from home" for hundreds of families each year.
Your tax-deductible gift makes a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve. Explore the many different ways you can contribute.
- Donate Online!
- Donate by check or by phone - Call the Development Office at 706-724-5901 to make a gift using your credit card, or make your check payable to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta and mail to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta
938 Greene Street
Augusta, GA 30901
- Give items from our Wish List.
- Honor a loved one through a tribute or memorial gift.
- Adopt A Room
- Collect Pop Tabs
- Benefit the House with a planned gift or a gift of securities.
- Give through United Way
- Ask your employer about Matching Gifts
- Event Sponsorship