- Donate to Our House!
- Top Ten Ways to Give
- Wish List
- Sponsor an Event
- Pop Tab Pandemonium
- Host A Fundraiser
- McDonald's Donation Boxes
- Friends Of The House
RMHC Augusta is celebrating 30 years of being a "home away from home" for families seeking medical treatment for their sick or injured child. We have helped over 16,000 families, since we opened our doors in 1984.
In 2013, we served 619 families.
It's easy to give to RMHC Augusta! You can donate online, drop your spare change in a donation box at McDonald's, donate goods or services, or volunteer your time.
Thank you for your interest in volunteer opportunities with the Ronald McDonald House of Augusta. Volunteering for the House can be a rewarding experience and make a difference in the lives of the families with seriously or chronically ill or injured children receiving treatment at local hospitals.
Whether you are an individual, group representative, student or family seeking a volunteer opportunity, selecting the right volunteer opportunity is an important step. Volunteer placements are made by matching current service opportunities with the interests and availability of potential volunteers. If no volunteer positions are currently available, your application will be kept on file for one year to identify a potential match in the future.
To learn more about all our Volunteer Opportunities contact Nikia Bennett, Operations Director, at 706-724-5901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Becoming a Volunteer
Our families, along with our staff, rely on volunteers to honor their commitment to the Ronald McDonald House of Augusta. To participate in our volunteer program, please follow these steps:
- Fill out and submit a Volunteer application.
- Schedule a volunteer interview with the Volunteer Coordinator to learn more about the House and how you can help!
- Attend a new volunteer orientation and successfully complete all the steps in the application process.
- Start helping to make the House a home away from home for Ronald McDonald House of Augusta families!
Benefits to Becoming a Volunteer
- You can make a difference in someone's life.
- You can give time and skills to families in need.
- You can meet and work with dedicated people committed to serving others.
- You can become part of an organization that truly values the efforts of Volunteers!
- You can attend volunteer appreciation events.