The Ronald McDonald House of Augusta is a caring place for families whose children are being treated at the Children's Hospital of Georgia, Joseph M. Still Burn Center, Lighthouse Care Center of Augusta and University Hospital.
Families join us in search of hope, a treatment, a cure, and sometimes a miracle. At the Ronald McDonald House, families in medical crisis are able to come together and share their experiences, fears and ultimately, their love and hope with each other.
We have welcomed over 18,000 families into our House since we first opened our doors in 1984.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta (RMHCA) is a locally funded and operated non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to enhancing the lives of children and their families by creating and supporting programs that directly improve the health and well being of children.
To provide nurturing and supportive environments and services to directly improve the health and well-being of children and to bring comfort to their families.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta believes in:
* Family First - We believe that our families deserve the highest quality environment and experience, that is always delivered with respect, kindness and compassion.
* Stewardship - We will faithfully utilize and protect our resources, both financial and human.
* Partnership - We will develop and foster mutually beneficial relationships.
* Inspiration - We value the enthusiasm and energy of visionary thinking and the pursuit of excellence in everything we do.
* Continuous Improvement - We will develop measurable goals and standards, using facts to guide our progress.